The things that go on in the minds of others…

As a side note, I wonder if I left comments allowed on these posts if I’d get more…well…comments?

1. Yes. Yes, you would.
    Kilzu has been officially deemed at once scary and adorable. o.O

Comment by The Gremlin — November 16, 2009 @ 3:20 pm

2. Yes, you do get more comments if you let us to comment!
    Nice work on Kilzu’s eyes there :D

Comment by Taawus — November 16, 2009 @ 4:08 pm

3. I would tend to side with the specialist forces option in this case. Especially since the political situation in the empire has changed thanks to Maeter and Tala.

Also, Kilzu: One thing at a time, mate. One thing at a time.

Comment by Pokota / Raekuul — November 16, 2009 @ 6:38 pm

4. I wondered if disabling comments was intentional or a mere oversight.

I would also vote for special forces over agricultural expansion, but both would be useful. The unused manpower need not go entirely to one goal or the other.

Kilzu… sigh.

Comment by Sorator — November 17, 2009 @ 12:41 am

5. wow, comments

great comic, as usual

Comment by Darkdrake — November 18, 2009 @ 12:39 am

6. Those eyes…I can’t…not…say it…

OMG SO CUTE.

*sighs at lolcatness and shuffles into a corner.*

Comment by EmeraldPhoenix — November 18, 2009 @ 1:29 am

7. Like Memnarch, I wonder what are those round shapes Kilzu is immersed in. They certainly don’t look like gold coins, but more like oranges.

Comment by Mad Mask — November 18, 2009 @ 9:43 pm

8. Tangerines, obviously.

Comment by Threeshades — November 18, 2009 @ 10:25 pm

9. …I wonder why Kilzu fantasies about being immersed in citrus fruit.

Comment by Mad Mask — November 18, 2009 @ 10:41 pm

10. Round golden objects…hmm…wonder what those could be…

Comment by Lying — November 18, 2009 @ 10:47 pm

11. They don’t look like gold. They need more yellow.

Comment by Mad Mask — November 18, 2009 @ 10:53 pm