Think I’ll leave the comments on from hereon in. Pretty sure that means the forums will die a slow, painful, death, but at least I get the motivation to keep going :P

1. I like the details in the background. They add quite a bit to the scene.

Comment by Memnarch — November 19, 2009 @ 12:13 am

2. In the second Panel Rain only has one arm.

Comment by Traker — November 19, 2009 @ 1:17 am

3. Look closer, it’s behind her head and bang, largely obscured.

Comment by Lying — November 19, 2009 @ 1:21 am

4. For what it’s worth, I was too lazy to go all the way to the forums to talk about the comic. Comments are not causing me to migrate away from the forums.

The second panel is a bit odd, with that arm…

Comment by Sorator — November 19, 2009 @ 2:12 am

5. My favorite character is Kilzu.

Also, I’m going to bet that they teleport there, and he messes up again. ;)

Comment by EmeraldPhoenix — November 19, 2009 @ 1:30 pm

6. the forums were kinda mostly dead anyhow, iv comented about as much as i have posted there already

Comment by Darkdrake — November 19, 2009 @ 2:20 pm

7. I wasn’t going to the forums anyways. There just isn’t enough to do.
    If I can’t comment here, I just won’t comment. Because I’m lazy. :p

Comment by The Gremlin — November 19, 2009 @ 3:33 pm

8. Uberlazy with registration on the forums :P

Comment by Taawus — November 19, 2009 @ 4:16 pm

9. Ooh, a Triumverate. Let’s hope that Caesar and her not-husband are still welcomed when they return…

Comment by Pokota / Raekuul — November 19, 2009 @ 7:27 pm