Greetings one and all to another Christmas Eve.

As religious observation goes I am a stark opposer to affairs, but for Christmas I reserve a special aching heart of nostalgia. I consider it the one religious holiday shook loose of its historical ties, now leaving one half a bloated commercial enterprise and the other, quite wonderful and magical unity amongst friends and families for but a few days in these long years.

So you won’t see me in a church praising some invisible man with a long white beard, but do enjoy yourselves, dear readers, partaking of it as you like, and I’ll sit in bed tonight hoping for a different man with a long white beard, praying he’ll bring us all a little joy tomorrow come what may.

Merry Christmas :)

1. Um…christmas eve? You DO know it’s still the 23 and christmas eve isn’t until the 24 and christmas isn’t until the 25…right?

Comment by EP — December 24, 2009 @ 1:53 am

2. It is you that is in error. It is indeed the 24th, has been for about 2 hours now, since this comic updates midnight GMT

Comment by Lying — December 24, 2009 @ 2:00 am

3. I’m a little confundled. Wasn’t Igon drowning? How did he get out?

Comment by Nameless — December 24, 2009 @ 6:58 pm

4. Explanation for inconsistency of whether or not it’s Christmas Eve: Lying lives in the UK. So for anyone else who lives in, say, America, it’s several hours earlier than it is for him.

Happy Holidays!

Comment by dragongirl13 — December 24, 2009 @ 8:51 pm

5. Oh. Ok. I think I see the problem here.

I live in the US.