Well dang.

1. While this looks cool and all, I have no idea what the heck is going on. I must say that having at least a semblance of a plot to follow would be nice. And not some explanation by Word-of-God either.

Comment by mem — July 29, 2010 @ 4:33 am

2. I’m liking the suspense.

Comment by Anders — July 29, 2010 @ 5:25 am

3. It’s pretty straight forward, isn’t it? Guys turn up, castle guards shoot a hella-ton of arrows there way, guys send the arrows flying in other arrows, castle guards figure they need more power.

The “why” hasn’t been covered yet, sure, but that’s kind of the point of a story, isn’t it? The beginning hooks you in cos you want to find out why.

Comment by Secunda — July 29, 2010 @ 10:45 am

4. The suspense is good, I really want to see what happens next.

Comment by Danzama — July 29, 2010 @ 12:34 pm

5. Ok, here’s a situation where the new mouth style works. Second panel. Creepy guy with teeth.

Comment by Gark — July 29, 2010 @ 6:11 pm

6. A shame then that, not only is that a female, that particular mouth pose has never changed in the entirety of Remember’s history

Comment by Lying — July 29, 2010 @ 6:17 pm

7. The arrowhead shading is very nice.

It’s the simple touches that make art great ^^ even in a stick figure comic.

Comment by Kumo — July 30, 2010 @ 4:40 am

8. I knew it, the purple smiley person is Rain, isn’t it?

Comment by Danzama — July 30, 2010 @ 3:18 pm

9. That red guy is already my new favorite character. He looks so epic. Unless, of course, he’s somebody from before. I’m guessing he’s Igon, the purple one is Rain, the black one is Oscar, and the one that looks like he has horns is some improved form of Kilzu.

Comment by Tydude — July 30, 2010 @ 5:49 pm

10. Horned one is also female, though admittedly that’s harder to tell given that she’s behind the other three.

Comment by Lying — July 30, 2010 @ 6:24 pm

11. Well, then I have two theories. Either they found a way to resurrect Steph, or this is all taking place in some sort of hell.

Comment by Tydude — August 1, 2010 @ 2:35 pm