Coming neatly to the end of an arc.
And for once, nothing big and flashy happening in this page, least not besides the gate.

So what do people think of my Webcomics posts? Good? Bad? Interesting? Mind-numbingly brain-leaking-from-ears boring? Let me know, maybe I’ll do some more, maybe we’ll get something rolling from them. Who knows.

1. what?

Comment by mem — August 26, 2010 @ 4:32 am

2. Assuming ‘Webcomics posts’ mean the stuff about WebHub and co-operation then you can just read my comments there.

I fully agree with basically anything in it and think the idea is awesome (except having to pay money but I’m a cheapskate like that :P)

If you mean your comics then I don’t agree with everything in them (since that include actions by evil empires and morally ambiguous imps) but still find them awesome! :D

Comment by Keveak — August 26, 2010 @ 2:43 pm

3. Ooh, silhouettes.

Comment by Gark — August 26, 2010 @ 5:55 pm

4. This was a very visually confusing comic.

Comment by mem — August 26, 2010 @ 10:19 pm

5. I second the visually confusing.

Comment by Taawus — August 26, 2010 @ 10:53 pm

6. Her pattern indicates two-dimensional thinking. :P

It actually makes sense when you read Lying’s notes in the forums, though it would have been nice if it actually was explained in the comic (perhaps by seeing an above view of Spire casting the Gate spell, and then seeing the fire enter it?)

What’s nice is the multiple perspective views, a welcome change from the unchanging side view in most OotS fancomics. Keep it up!

Comment by Mad Mask — August 27, 2010 @ 2:34 am

7. it might’ve helped if you showed it as a glowy portal instead of a portal from the game and showed the devestation at the actual location the flames were redirected, rather than looking through the portal itself

Also: It’s not afternoon. Sildyu got p-oed about being woken up BEFORE noon =P

I second Mask’s comment on the changing perspectives, and third or fourth the comment on visual confusion

Comment by Kumo — August 28, 2010 @ 2:16 pm

8. My only complaint of this comic is how they will make major jumps during strips, or I’m making a mistake when reading it somehow.
    Just so I can havesome confirmation I’m not getting it wrong I’m going to ask a question:

When they came accross the vampire testing area in one of their bases, did it show how they sorted it?

Comment by Hazzardevil — February 23, 2011 @ 4:27 pm