Spire used the power of Dramatic Statement!
It’s super effective!
Ardonius is stunned!

I’m officially closing the Remember forums I think. Well, not “closing” exactly but I’m not going to post new discussion threads there and anything I would otherwise say there will instead be put here where people actually read. I will however be keeping the Donate button here because, seriously guys, webcomics always need more money. Be it for advertising, merchandise for their fans, or just server pay.

Well, except Penny Arcade…those guys are nuts…

And on the note of this page, it was completed a mere 47 minutes prior to it’s appearance here, because my laptop Bio was struck down by a sleeper virus for about the past four days. A shame really, I’d hoped to have had a buffer by now, but if people are interested I do have a couple Chronicles entries from the marvellous Ms (Vikkie) Madam Mimm, author of the Brigitte series and creator of about three different stories over at BACK-SPACE. Go talk to her, she’s very nice.

And slightly less nuts than me. I think…occasionally…

1. That last panel is a little too intrusive into the above - i read it before i read the panel in the bottom left. Maybe change the location of the speech balloon?

Comment by Kumo — September 23, 2010 @ 3:59 am

2. How about we all agree to put a Remember banner on all our accounts’ signatures for something like a week? There’s a ton of us, if we visit enough non-Giantitp forums, we could get a whole lot of new readers.

Comment by The Gremlin — September 23, 2010 @ 2:10 pm

3. If you’re going to do that give me some warning and I’ll put together a brand new banner that better reflects the comic and my art abilities.

Comment by Lying — September 23, 2010 @ 4:04 pm

4. I hang out on mythweavers and roleplayer guild nowadays - i could do that =/

Comment by Kumo — September 23, 2010 @ 4:32 pm

5. I have an empty spot in my Gitp signature so i think I’ll put up a banner as well :)

Comment by Keveak — September 24, 2010 @ 5:26 am

6. Your old banner is old, I could certainly use a new one in my sig :)

Comment by -skimmer- — September 26, 2010 @ 11:10 pm

7. Just so everyone knows, Shadowsun vampires are created by the capstone of the shadowsun ninja from tome of battle.
    A shadowsun ninja can go into a sort of rage where they can give negative levels to anyone they touch. When this rage finishes they take as many negative levels as they handed out. If they lose all of their levels, then they become a vampire that is not destroyed by sunlight and their soul gets sent to the Abyss or the Nine Hells, I’m not sure which.

Comment by Hazzardevil — September 17, 2011 @ 9:40 am