In which Spire casts greater exposition and I attempt to draw stick figures in vertical perspective
The last panel is an effort by myself to draw in a trapezoidal perspective form. Bearing in mind that I’m entirely self-taught as an artist and working in a vector medium that neither acknowledges nor supports such an effort, I’ve done fairly well I think. I’m pretty happy with how Spire turned out, I think Sildyu could use some work, but it’s a good first effort.

Your opinions may vary, however…

1. Suddenly i want to ship Spire and Sildyu despite (or perhaps ‘in part because OF’) her expressing ambivalence towards killing him not four pages ago

(because of being under the assumption she LIKES killing things)

Comment by Kumo — October 28, 2010 @ 1:56 am

2. In regards to the perspective: After reading your explanation, I saw it; before that, though, it just looked… squished. I feel like it would be more noticeable if you included more background, though that’d obviously be more work.

But yeah, Spire turned out pretty well, and Sildyu slightly less so.

Comment by Sorator — October 28, 2010 @ 3:49 am

3. Sildyu looks more like she’s tilted, but Spire looks like he’s drawn in perspective.

Comment by dragongirl13 — October 28, 2010 @ 5:45 pm

4. Upon reading it, I didn’t notice anything. Of course, now that you mention it, Sildyu does look tilted.

Comment by Gark — October 28, 2010 @ 7:40 pm

5. Sounds like you have better chances to force your way through a wall rather than through those gates :P

Comment by -skimmer- — October 29, 2010 @ 4:42 pm