Table for two…dozen.
It is somewhat hard to have a romantic heart-to-heart when you need a guy to pass it between ends of the table.

Inkscape is still being rather ridiculously slow, investigating further but hope to have a comic ready for Thursday regardless of inconveniences.

And since it didn’t seem to get any response, I’ll repeat the t-shirt idea from the previous post:

So here’s a thought: If you donate more than, say, £5 ($8 approx.) or so, we could put together a tshirt and send it to you as a sort of “thank you”. That way Remember gets funding, I get to keep ignoring the existence of the rather horrid cafepress service, you get a nice warm feeling, and a nice warm snazzy shirt to prove it. Actual pricing may vary depending on the availability of materials if this goes through, but probably not much different to the above. Any suggestions for slogans or designs and do you think this would be fun to do?

1. Interesting.
    And honestly, I’d love to donate some.
    If I had any means of payment. And any cash. But that is irrelevant.

Comment by Nutty — November 15, 2010 @ 12:37 pm

2. I feel like i’m intruding =(

Comment by Kumo — November 15, 2010 @ 1:59 pm

3. Nice unorthodox reading pattern in the beginning. I think?

Comment by Gark — November 16, 2010 @ 1:01 am

4. This would be fun, but you’ll need to make sure that you’re getting some kind of profit from the t-shirt sale (since that’s effectively what it is), as opposed to simply covering the cost of the shirt itself.

Comment by Sorator — November 16, 2010 @ 4:54 am

5. What does ‘at crossed purposes’ mean?

Comment by Kumo — November 16, 2010 @ 3:00 pm

6. /\ Talk at cross purposes = when two people don’t understand each other because they are talking about two different things (but don’t realise it)

TL-DR: Spire simply didn’t hear her very well :P

Comment by -skimmer- — November 17, 2010 @ 9:39 pm

7. If we donate $50 can we get t-shirt cannons?

If anyone didn’t pick up on it, I was joking and sadly, I only have $4