Sildyu has a proposition.
Well then…this should be interesting…

Speaking of interesting, I definitely feel there’s some pull behind the t-shirt idea, but I’m gonna hold off buying stock until I’m reasonably certain I have a decent buyerbase ready.

1. I never thought we’d see Spire dumbstruck/surprised/whatever-the-hell-you-want-to-call-it

Comment by Kumo — November 18, 2010 @ 6:00 am

2. I’ll never look at a pretzel the same way again.

Comment by Dusty668 — November 18, 2010 @ 8:51 am

3. Heh.
    How…unsurpirsising.

Comment by Nutty — November 18, 2010 @ 1:36 pm

4. …I totally saw this coming.

I don’t know whether to be a little squicked at Sildyu’s attraction to someone who she’s never seen his face, or exceedingly amused at Spire’s “whaaaat?” expression in the last panel. I guess I’ll settle with both.

Comment by dragongirl13 — November 18, 2010 @ 4:10 pm

5. The only thing I see are a pair of red eyes. How do you tell it’s supposed to be a “whaaaat?” expression? You can’t even see the eyebrows because they are the same color as his face and his hood: black.

Comment by Blackwinged — November 18, 2010 @ 6:42 pm

6. No but you can see the grey lines beside the eyes characters usually get when in a state of shock or confusion.

Comment by Nutty — November 18, 2010 @ 8:17 pm

7. You need a bright enough computer screen that it will clearly show the distinction between “black” and “very dark gray.” I have such a screen. Its why I’m almost legally blind, but it’s a good computer, so…

Comment by dragongirl13 — November 18, 2010 @ 8:22 pm

8. I suggest you use the computer with the light on.
    It won’t fuck up your eyes as much since you won’t be adapting to light every time you look away for a few seconds.

Comment by Nutty — November 18, 2010 @ 8:33 pm

9. Am I the only person thinking “D’awww”? :P

Comment by The Gremlin — November 18, 2010 @ 8:57 pm

10. I will never look at fortresses in the same way again.

Comment by Gark — November 18, 2010 @ 9:28 pm

11. @The Gremlin: You’re in Camp A. Camo B is thinking ‘LOL’ at Spire’s expression

Comment by Kumo — November 19, 2010 @ 3:40 am