Spire bares all.
Apologies for the delayed arrival of this page, blame the ever-uncaring mistress that is university assessed coursework.

So, those epileptic trees? Around now I think I may have just levelled the forest…

1. Aaaaand… right into another fandom trope. I’ll leave you to figure out which one I’m talking about.
    Good night.

Comment by Gark — November 23, 2010 @ 1:46 am

2. I think this is the first true fanservice Remember has yet seen. :P

Comment by The Gremlin — November 23, 2010 @ 3:57 am

3. Wait just a second… red hair… white lines under eyes… HOLY **** IS THAT…?

Comment by dragongirl13 — November 23, 2010 @ 6:19 am

4. (The above comment meaning, of course, that I have recognized some characteristics, not that I am wondering what’s with this guy.)

Comment by dragongirl13 — November 23, 2010 @ 6:21 am

5. Surprising.

Much more fun than the usual SQUIDFACE! reasons to wear a cat at all times.

But I still keep imagining that he got that coat during the big “Face-concealing cloak” fashion fad :P

Comment by Keveak — November 23, 2010 @ 8:50 am

6. I just can’t remember….. Who is that??

Comment by Blackwinged — November 23, 2010 @ 4:06 pm

7. Bears striking resemblance to Michael Arcanon… I went to check way back when he appeared to Igon during his Shiver session, and sure enough. The implications are…disturbing :P

Comment by Grim — November 23, 2010 @ 4:12 pm

8. Well okay now I know who it could be, but still …

Comment by Blackwinged — November 23, 2010 @ 4:16 pm

9. I thought he reminded me of Vilkarlig for some reason (stupid spelling…).

Comment by The Gremlin — November 23, 2010 @ 10:08 pm

10. Arcanon? Impossible….Im pretty sure its just a clever disguise :P

Comment by -skimmer- — November 24, 2010 @ 1:03 pm

11. My bet is on demon who possessed arcanon’s body.

Comment by Kumo — November 24, 2010 @ 4:03 pm

12. @TheGremlin: Funny, I had the same thought. I guess it’s because both wear dark red face-concealing cloaks.

@-skimmer- and Kumo: Seems fairly likely. Let the next storm of epileptic trees begin!

Comment by dragongirl13 — November 24, 2010 @ 4:14 pm

13. These damn Arcanians just keep popping up! It’s like they’ve got some extremely long-lasting life potions or something…
    Won’t they just die when they’re supposed to?

Comment by Gark — November 26, 2010 @ 6:13 pm

14. I really think if he is suppose to be ugly the artist needs to add a giant nose eyes of different shapes and sizes and a face you colour of a young childs portrait after covering it in magnolia and a muddy brown and then rubbed hands all over it.

Comment by Hazzardevil — February 23, 2011 @ 4:52 pm