Spire has a very demanding morning routine.
Of course whilst this is the end of our brief excursion into his background and character, for a man who shares part of his name with “to conspire”, you can be certain I’m not telling you everything about him. So keep those epileptic leaves rustling folks, one of you might actually figure him out ;)

1. LOL, Mayhex’s comment…

I have my theories about Spire, but I think I’ll be keeping them to myself for now… emphasis on “for now.” If one of them gets definitively dashed, I’ll say so. If something is in support of one, I’ll also say so.

Comment by dragongirl13 — November 29, 2010 @ 12:35 am

2. How does she know he didn’t leave a night stand letter?

@.@ Mayhex is a stalkerrrrrrrrrr

Also hilarious =3

Comment by Kumo — November 29, 2010 @ 5:03 am

3. Kumo, why are you stating the obvious?

Of course Mayhex is a stalker, would be creepier if she wasn’t :P

Comment by Keveak — November 29, 2010 @ 2:21 pm

4. Maybe she’s like telepathic or something. Nahhhhhh…

Comment by Gark — November 30, 2010 @ 12:01 am

5. the question that remains is the relation of spire and Mayhex to Igon and Rain. I suspect that when we find that out, the rest oof this will make so much more sense

Comment by Darkdrake — November 30, 2010 @ 11:11 am

6. My guess? Spire=Igon….

Comment by -skimmer- — November 30, 2010 @ 9:33 pm

7. I think the last pages made it clear that Spire is Michael Arcanon. A pity he didn’t have many character appearances, he’s a really interesting personage.

…Which reminds me, why the heck did I not update the ABR History books? :(