Of all the times for my network signal to completely evaporate fifteen minutes before the update needs to go up is not a great one.

That said however, Remember is now fully back and running, complete with a newer version of Inkscape with a few new features (And a few new operating methods I had to contend with to get this page done as well, so there’s a few changes here and there), so the update schedule should be back to normal now.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody! :D

1. Say, is he whispering that last bit or just passing thrugh?

Comment by Nutty — December 30, 2010 @ 11:50 am

2. Does anybody else hear Ardonius’ voice as Infested Duran here?

Comment by Kumo — December 30, 2010 @ 3:51 pm

3. You wouldn’t be far off thinking that.

Comment by Lying — December 30, 2010 @ 4:44 pm

4. damn, now i wont be able to help thinking it in that voice, lol

Comment by Darkdrake — December 30, 2010 @ 8:35 pm

5. For me, it happened at ‘My queen’ on this page XD

The rest of the time it was sort of a calm, buisnesslike voice… poor description, but it’s as close as i think i can get.

Comment by Kumo — December 30, 2010 @ 10:08 pm

6. I took that last bit as whispering, but I’m hoping he was a little more subtle than what is displayed here. That, or it was indeed a general announcement with odd positioning - I put more faith in Lying’s ability to place characters, though.

Comment by Sorator — December 31, 2010 @ 10:38 am

7. I took it as whispering at first, but i think now it was an announcement and the blur was just put there to show the connection between the two and that Ardonius was physically closer to spire than Sildyu

Comment by Kumo — January 2, 2011 @ 2:28 am