Next he’ll talk about his daddy issues.
That particular entity is called Lothsargut, and whilst he’s not exactly among the more “historically notable” residents, it is perhaps easy to see why he’s about as worthy of being here as the rest of them. Fortunately Mithra is with friends and isn’t so easily persuaded to open a centuries-old casket.

Not sure what is up with this chamber? Well, Mithra can help you out there on Monday ;)

And out of market curiousity, would you like to post and tell me if you read any of the following webcomics? There’s a lot of good comics that get overlooked due to the current webcomics industry makeup, so I’m wondering if these get any traffic in common with Remember’s own.

These are just a (very very tremendously) brief clip of the webcomics I read, though I’m loath to say I’m “keeping an eye on the competition” so much as the industry itself. As such I follow a fair few less “mainstream” comics.

That’s all from me for now, have a great weekend folks!

1. Yay, freaky red-eyed glowy things. :D

I have not read any of them, but I know someone who reads True Magic.

Comment by dragongirl13 — January 6, 2011 @ 5:57 pm

2. An ancient evil was sealed here duh
    Not read any of them I read oots and Murphy’s law

Comment by blackjack217 — January 8, 2011 @ 3:01 am

3. Haven’t read any of them, checking them out now though (you can never be reading too many webcomics). I’d list all the ones I do read, but… that could be read as spamming.

Comment by Gark — January 8, 2011 @ 6:50 pm

4. I’ve never heard of any from that list, but I’ll probably take a look at em now (as Gark said, you can never be reading too many webcomics).

Also, the order of the circle panels with Lothsargut was confusing – I tried to read them in the usual left-to-right order the first time, then went back and figured out they were supposed to be followed a bit differently. I see how you were trying to do that, but it didn’t quite work (this time, for me). Thought you might like the feedback.

Comment by Sorator — January 11, 2011 @ 10:22 pm

5. @Sorator: He probably has some misguided dreams of publishing these in an actual book, where the format would actually work.
    I’ve caught up in all of those comics now. White Noise was hard to follow at first, but right now it’s probably my favourite of the four (not to insult His girlfriend’s comic). They’re all pretty good. He… actually, this is getting pretty strained. You should feel free to dump more comics on us. I’m a fairly insulated reader, only reading comics recommended by certain people. So far, my main sources are here, the Gremlin, and Aaron Williams (+ random comics I accidentally click on).

Comment by Gark — January 13, 2011 @ 5:34 am

6. I don’t read any of those. I’m curious as to whether you read A Path to Greater Good, Lying. It’s from GitP as well.

Comment by The Gremlin — February 10, 2011 @ 7:10 pm