Oh hey, it’s that guy
Sorry for the late comic everyone, uni work kind of takes a touch of greater attention since I’m paying over £3000 to get it.

Meanwhile however, here we have the start of a new story arc in the tale of Book 5, which I’m calling “The Gathering”, and not because I’m currently also geeking heavily over Magic: The Gathering… This arc is going to jump around a bit, but there’s only about 3 pages per gatheree, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to keep things reasonably straight.

That’s all for now, have a good week and I’ll see you all Thursday!

1. I’d say you were a jerk for not telling me right now. also, how come you got a drink and I didn’t?

Comment by mindsword — January 18, 2011 @ 7:08 am

2. Somehow I doulbt that Lying would ‘just happen’ to be there and have the necessary information for her… I think that he needs favours he can collect later. Sneaky :P

Comment by Grim — January 18, 2011 @ 4:04 pm

3. HE’S ALIIIIVE! :D

Comment by linkhyrule5 — January 18, 2011 @ 5:19 pm

4. Didn’t sildyu mention that Blauport hadn’t fallen yet?

Comment by Kumo — January 18, 2011 @ 10:17 pm

5. It’s in the ~future~ (imagine that was wavy).

Comment by Gark — January 19, 2011 @ 6:05 am

6. Or more simply put: Between pages 25 and 26.

And Sildyu specifically stated that Blauport hadn’t fallen because it was receiving supplies from Azimuth Spray. …the village that Spire notably burned to the ground.

Comment by Lying — January 19, 2011 @ 10:50 am

7. … and when exactly did he burn it down, because his attack on the dragon palace (which was right before burning down the village) was just listed as Year 1025, and if the city only needed one village’s support, i think it could hold out for a little while.

And then there’s this page, where the mother says she’s looked for her son for several years, despite the city not falling until THIS year.

Now, i don’t like to nitpick really great stories. But this just strikes me as extremely odd at best.

Comment by Kumo — January 20, 2011 @ 1:35 am

8. I’ll definitely admit fault if Spire’s attack on the palace was listed as 1025, it should be listed as 1023. Will remedy post haste, but for now: Sleep.

Comment by Lying — January 20, 2011 @ 2:18 am