Hoarse negotiations.Before I get people wondering: Illel was not invisible, but he may as well have been for how hard it was to pick him out from the environment. The mark of a good ranger is how well they can blend in unseen and unnoticed.

1. The second-to-last panel has some weird dialogue.
    “accepting of course you do not refuse it.”
    I’m no grammar expert, so this might be correct, but it’s a bit weird.

Also, the third panel needs a question mark. :P

Comment by The Gremlin — March 10, 2011 @ 1:03 am

2. No, no, I’m pretty sure that’s Snark Mode. :D

Comment by linkhyrule5 — March 10, 2011 @ 4:52 am

3. Gyagh! I meant fifth panel. “No games, what are you planning.”

Comment by The Gremlin — March 10, 2011 @ 4:09 pm

4. Haha! Brazing! Why would you do that to someone before seasoning them? Maybe if you were a rust monster… but then you’d just skip the spices. Whatever.
    (In case you can’t tell, I’m sniping at the incorrect spelling, assuming you meant braising. And even then, you’d probably rub the spices and stuff in before. Not that you said that they’d necessarily be after the “brazing.” Again, whatever.)

Comment by Gark — March 11, 2011 @ 3:43 am

5. Blame my intolerably American spellcheck, it replaces just about every instance of S with Z, even where it doesn’t make sense.

Comment by Lying — March 11, 2011 @ 12:01 pm

6. Ah, yes, American spelling. It makes no sense. I live in America and I think it makes no sense.

Comment by dragongirl13 — March 12, 2011 @ 4:26 am

7. I always have my spellcheck set to UK, even though I live in the US.

Comment by Gark — March 23, 2011 @ 9:41 pm