As Macho Man Randy Savage used to say: “Oooh yeah it’s about to get real.”
For more than a few people, myself included, the battle between the Order and Sildyu has been something they’ve looked forward to since Book 1.

Well, day three aims to impress and then some.

1. Actually I’ve really wanted to see Igon vs Lex

Comment by blackjack217 — September 12, 2011 @ 12:08 am

2. i agree with Blackjack – though i’ve also wanted to see the order vs sildyu since i read the FFFR intro comics.

Comment by Kumo — September 12, 2011 @ 2:24 am

3. I’ve been waiting for this since I started reading Remember. :D
    Before that I just wished someone would draw it up as a stand-alone project.
    It’s definitely been worth waiting, though. As someone really cool once said: “The journey is way more important than the thing you get when the journey is done being traveled during-in-on-whatever.”

Comment by The Gremlin — September 12, 2011 @ 4:39 am

4. This. Will. Be. Awesome.

Comment by dragongirl13 — September 12, 2011 @ 6:33 am

5. Not having special foreknowledge, I’m still waiting for something to go more wrong than it has been. That is, for someone to touch the Talisman of the Dragon King.

Comment by Gark — September 13, 2011 @ 4:40 pm

6. Is what’shisface the elf ranger based off that elf ranger from various 3.5 books? I can only think of seeing him in tome of battle right now being killed by a drow.

Comment by Hazzardevil — October 16, 2011 @ 9:04 am