He may not have a chainsaw for a hand, but he’s still pretty cool. And you might not believe me if I told you both how long I spent coming up with that one liner and redrawing Azul’s character design.

1. … This is either the best plan I have ever seen, or the most foolish. But probably not both. I hadn’t even considered him in my calculations.

Comment by Mindsword — October 6, 2011 @ 2:44 am

2. 5 minuets

Comment by blackjack217 — October 6, 2011 @ 2:58 am

3. Heeeeey, it’s Azul! Fun. I figured that soul-holding gemstone would come back sooner or later… :D

Comment by dragongirl13 — October 6, 2011 @ 4:18 am

4. I noticed in the last comic the paladin had a red earring or something like that on one strip except she doesn’t have it now.

Comment by Roz — October 6, 2011 @ 5:17 am

5. Oh never mind >.< noticed it was the orc’s amulet.

Comment by Roz — October 6, 2011 @ 5:19 am

6. Groovy indeed.

Comment by Nutty — October 6, 2011 @ 2:01 pm

7. Firstly, shouldn’t that be true ressurection since raise dead requires a) a body b) the body to be not long dead. Even ressurection requires some kind of body part. Then there is the missing diamond spell component.

Finally, all of these spells have a 10 minute casting time.

Comment by Allan — October 6, 2011 @ 11:00 pm

8. Not pure D&D. I’m pretty sure there’s no “suicide and detonate everything in a several hundred mile radius” spell below epic, either.

Comment by linkhyrule5 — March 14, 2012 @ 10:55 pm