Changing the guard.

I’ve always considered Levistus to be the most rounded character amongst the archdevils, his odd binary responsibility of betrayal and vengeance making him a pretty versatile personality, and once again here he shows his colours in that he doesn’t want Asmodeus in power, he wants the Hells back to their original goal, but he doesn’t want to kill the unfortunate figure that has become of his old friend, regardless how irreparable the harm done to Asmodeus may be.

The most trustworthy man in the Nine Hells is, oddly enough, the one that needs most to know who to stab in the back and when.

1. You really make likeable characters. Everything feels so real. =]

Comment by Kobrag — September 17, 2013 @ 7:36 am

2. I just noticed Levistus’ clothes change partway through this battle.

Comment by Vapor — September 18, 2013 @ 4:35 pm

3. So, as this arc comes to a close…

One thing I’ve always felt about Remember, was that I was missing large parts of the cosmology. This only got reinforced when I started googling things I didn’t recognize and finding more in-depth write-ups elsewhere.

So… do you have the universe write-up somewhere? Where? And how much of it will we see in Remember?

(And what was the original purpose of the Nine Hells again? -_-)

Comment by linkhyrule5 — September 19, 2013 @ 3:17 am

4. Levistus has discussed it before, and Kilzu in reference to him, most recent reference to it is when Levistus talks to Mephistopheles

Comment by Lying — September 19, 2013 @ 3:45 am

5. Typo in the first panel, Levistus’s speech bubble: “is” should be “as”. (Not to be a dick, just so you’re aware.)

…I feel as though I should say something about the comic other than that, but all I can say is that it’s awesome and I’m loving it as always, please keep it up!

Comment by Sorator — September 24, 2013 @ 4:37 am