The long-expected reunion.

The last time these two encountered each-other was over a century ago, when Lex betrayed his country to the Empire and thereby in effect kickstarted the entire storyline of Remember itself. Given then that Igon can trace so much death and misery to Lex’s intervention, his reaction might be a little unexpected.

As you read this, I will also be in the final hours of preparing to head to Ricoh Arena in Coventry for Multiplay’s Insomnia 51 gaming convention, stretching from the 18th to the 21st of April. If you keep an eye on the youtube channel I’m going to endeavour to release short vlog videos over the course of the event detailing meetup arrangements and the general goings-on. If any of you should happen to also be going, and spot me in the crowd (no small feat given my stature), I’ll be happy to sign anything, pose for pictures, and generally chat for a little bit.

1. A little surprising but not too surprising. Igon’s had at least a century to grow impersonal about it, and as we saw with Sildyu he’s grown VERY impersonal.

Besides, he’s not wearing the jacket.

Comment by Vapor — April 17, 2014 @ 2:46 pm

2. Okay, I’ll admit, I wasn’t expecting the what. Its almost as if he didn’t consider the possibility. He certainly planned on dealing with as many of the underlings as possible, so he has a plan, but why not even consider the quick kill?

Of course, if it was a quick kill I’d have him killed where he was, not here, and certainly not by my hands.

Comment by Mindsword2 — April 19, 2014 @ 5:38 pm

3. Question!

Why is Lex surprised Igon is still alive? I mean HE’S still alive, and they’d be about the same age iirc.

Comment by Vapor — April 20, 2014 @ 4:43 pm

4. One of them wasn’t on the arse end of a particularly ruthless empire for all that time.

Comment by Nutty — April 21, 2014 @ 9:02 pm

5. @Vapor

I suspect that when you are a wanted man of the strongest Empire in the world your life expectancy drops a bit.

Comment by Mindsword2 — April 26, 2014 @ 9:45 am