Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more.

To talk about god!me up here a moment, I don’t actually have a chair like that, and my desk has (at no point in Remember’s lifetime) looked like that either. Usually it’s been a messy place with various coins, papers, or other computers etc. on it. Right now for example I’ve got headache pills, a memo pad, some train tickets, a USB harddrive, etc. all covering my desk. And then there’s also my laptop Hawk and my mini DVD player. God!me therefore can be thought to be doing a lot more with his system than I am personally capable of doing with the same equipment.

As for who or what is tapping me on the shoulder, I’m happy leaving most of everything about that whole “realm of the author” zone, but you might suggest that inspiration is giving me a nudge, or you might wonder if it’s our next protagonist telling me “Hey, it’s time for my story”.

Whatever the detail, here we go once again into a grand story.

1. 0o0 Yay!!! new story!!!

Comment by Chaos Firemaker — September 11, 2014 @ 12:42 am

2. into the breach once more indeed and by the looks of it very D&D themed
    i am gessing we may see Ignitus Nightbane and the gang

Comment by Sawtooth44 — September 11, 2014 @ 5:00 am

3. We’re going to encounter a giant cliff aren’t we.
    Still the world spins on let us look upon it’s doings & wonder what has come before & what shall yet to be.

Comment by Resender — September 11, 2014 @ 6:49 am

4. That was fast. I kinda expected a longer hiatus. Also: YAY!

Comment by -skimmer- — September 11, 2014 @ 5:38 pm

5. Yay! New story!

Comment by bookedbooks — September 11, 2014 @ 8:46 pm

6. I knew it. <3
    Or at least I hoped, bin checking this regularly like I did when it was in hiatus. :3

Luv yooooo~ XD

Comment by Kobrag — September 12, 2014 @ 12:15 pm

7. Woo! That’s all that can b said at the momen. Woo!

Comment by Aaronash — September 12, 2014 @ 2:41 pm

8. This is gonna be so good, I can’t wait!

Comment by Kazza — September 13, 2014 @ 12:19 pm